The All Saints Centre building was the original Weston All Saints Primary School. The school moved to new premises in 1957 and the beautiful cotswold stone building became the church hall. After extensive consultation and fund raising the building was fully refurbished inside and out and opened in 2001 as the All Saints Centre. Since that completion the Centre has grown in usage over the years and many people have contributed greatly to the smooth running of the Centre and the enhancement of the facilities throughout this time. The Centre now serves the local community and we have a balance of community, business and church activities taking place in our building on a daily basis. There are six rooms available to hire and we welcome and cater for one off bookings and also regular, daily, weekly or monthly users as well.