5 Tips to Building an Online Presence
- 28 Mar 2023
At Findtheneedle, one of our main goals is to help our listings get as much exposure as possible, by building up your online presence. Here are some top tips that are quick and easy to implement yourself in the meantime:
- Clearly Outline Your Goals- Ask yourself why you want to grow your online presence and how it will help your business goals, for now and the future.
- Make Sure Your Content is Clear– Grab the attention of potential clients by having clear and concise information about your business by adding in keywords to your content to attract your target market.
- Create a Social Hub– Social media is your best friend. Connect to new and old clients online and you may see a rise in followers and likes, and maybe a boost in business. Make sure your content is inviting and interactive too.
- Start a Blog-With the ability to blog about practically everything these days, why not start writing about the accomplishments of your business as well as key things going on in your industry? By sharing this on social media, it will help attract a lot more attention.
- Make your Website Inviting– If your website is confusing and hard to navigate, then potential clients won’t return. By making it user friendly, you will get recommendations and potentially more business.