Working in an established industrial electronic repair company based in Aylesbury. A challenging job for a Senior Electronic Engineer with a flair for understanding and fault finding the functions and operations of a wide variety of electronic equipment.
The company serves customers in a wide variety of industries including: Manufacturing, Lift Maintenance, Power Generation, Printing, Shipping, Navigation systems and many others.
• Qualified Electronic Engineer familiar with the broad range of electronic components.
• Electronic experience should include repairs to multi layer and SMD based PCBs.
• Main duties would include fault finding without the aid of schematics. Use of the latest electronic diagnostic equipment for component level repair.
• Above average skills in soldering & de-soldering.
• Self motivation with attention to detail and accuracy are crucial.
The company is ready to work with the right candidate to develop his/her skills based on a sound practical grounding in electronics.
The successful candidate will have the potential to grow with the company into a management position and with this in mind might also have any of the following:
• Experience in the way a business works, perhaps with some supervisory experience.
• Good communication skills.
• The ability to work with customers at their site to achieve a repair.
Job Reference: Electronic Engineer
Job Salary: £NEG
How to apply